Our Phased Approach
From Network Audit to full engagement, our service is broken down into three phases.
Discovery, Documentation & Assessment
Transparent process that will serve to give your organization as well as Techonsite necessary information to identify issues and lay the framework for Phase II.
Our goal for Phase I, the Network Audit would be discovery, documentation and planning. There may be some urgency, so we will move as quickly as possible. We will find out what you need toknow to make the right decisions. On our part, we will be responsive, organized and reliable.
- Complete inventory of all equipment
- Network topology map/diagrams
- Identify and assess bottlenecks and points of failure
- Identify and assess security vulnerabilities
- Equipment warranty & support status
- Check Logs
PHASE 2 (Ongoing)
Repair, Support & Maintenance
Once Phase I is complete, we will follow up with a meeting to present you our finding and a recommended Action Plan. A thorough Network Audit will give us an idea of how much work and resources will actually be required to support the organization.
- Server maintenance and monitoring
- Network maintenance (bandwidth, load balancing, redundancy, etc.)
- High availability network
- Clear and transparent task management system
- Systems Metrics (bandwidth, power, etc.) and Reports
- Backup / Recovery process & test
- Database administration, tuning, maintenance
- Support and optimize legacy applications and systems
- Staff support – desktop, Exchange, updates
- Phone system support
- Power tests (UPS, generator, etc.)
- Vendor support
- On call support
Infrastructure Management & Growth Planning
If we earn your trust and move onto Phase II, we will become your strategic business partner working alongside you to bring stability, expertise and strategy to help you manage your business while we manage your IT infrastructure.
- Design and plan implementation of scalable systems solutions to accommodate growth and business continuity (network, server hardware, etc.)
- Network maintenance (bandwidth, load balancing) integration and upgrade project activities to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frames
- Examine cost control method
- Perimeter security
- Policy development, creation, and recommendation as applicable in various areas, such as security, resource usage, and authentication, based on best practices according to industry guidelines
- Develop other day to day policies and procedures
- Disaster Recovery Planning – create and test plans designed to maximize system availability and/or protect data integrity in the event of a variety of natural and/or man-made disasters
- Provide strategic planning and resource management for short and medium term projects and goals
- Identify product usability and infrastructure improvements to generate revenue.
- Expand Infrastructure and explore new opportunities
“It had been a while since I had an expert service my computer so I decided to schedule an on site visit and evaluation… These guys are knowledgeable, honest, have great attitudes and their rates are very fair.”
“Techonsite has been very helpful with the IT issues in our dental office. J came out and made sure our network was working smoothly. Later when we had another issue he quickly resolved it via the internet and he didn't even charge us for it! I would highly recommend Techonsite for anyone's tech needs.”
“Could not be more pleased with our service! Our office has been having network issues for months, and we've had people come in and charge us ridiculous amounts of money with no improvement. Techonsite fixed our network in only a couple hours, and was very reasonably priced! I would 100% recommend them.”
“Techonsite could not have been more professional or qualified to help our startup get things up and running! We had some VOIP and server issues, and they got us on the right track before we knew it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone looking for onsite help on the west side. Thanks Techonsite! You guys are the best :)”
“We've been using Techonsite for years. I think we were one of their first accounts. They have done a superior job keeping our systems running smooth. They are very good and very professional. They've handled all of our server upgrades and integration of new hardware & software systems.”
"Techonsite provides excellent service! They are very responsive and they really pay attention to their customers. I would recommend their service to anyone!"
"I'm a serious customer! I don't have time for small talk either, so when I say I'm thankful for J at Techonsite, I couldn't be more serious. Techonsite is prompt and dependable. My business depends on their service and they deliver!"
Small Business IT Support & Computer Services
Most businesses start with an idea and develop over time. Big businesses were once small. We understand the dynamic nature of running a small business and the constant ‘pull and push’ of keeping things running smoothly. We are here to make your lives easier so you can work ‘on’ your business and not ‘in’ it. Let technology streamline your processes and do more with less.
Information Technology @ Work
Through the years many competitors have come and gone but we have stayed true to the commitment of providing the highest level of IT services & support, customer service and delivering unsurpassed value to our clients.